Moscow Mules are synonymous with fall get togethers. They're that perfect amount of warm spice on crisp autumn days, and there's something about clutching those copper mugs that gets us all leafy inside. Making a Moscow Mule is easy, FICKS even makes a mule mix if you want to save a few steps. But the classic Moscow Mule recipe can easily be customized with fall ingredients to become the perfect fall cocktail. Here's a recipe for one of our favorites, the Pomegranate Moscow Mule.
Pomegranate Moscow Mule Ingredients
(Makes 2 Cocktails)
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 thin apple slice
- 6oz whiskey
- 18oz FICKS Moscow Mule Mix
- Garnish: pomegranate seeds, rosemary sprig, apple slices
Pomegranate Moscow Mule Cocktail Recipe
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle fresh rosemary, pomegranate seeds, and an apple slice.
- Add a handful of ice, 6oz whiskey, and 18oz FICKS Moscow Mule Mix. Shake until chilled.
- Pour into copper mugs and garnish with pomegranate seeds, rosemary sprig, and apple slices.