The Salty Margarita
A classic margarita with a salty rim, served in a chilled glass.
- 3 ounces FICKS Premium Margarita Mix
- 1.5 ounces 1800 blanco tequila
- .75 ounce triple sec
- Maldon Salt, for rim
- Take two plates and pour a shallow pool of water on top of one, and a shallow pile of Maldon Salt on the other.
- Take a margarita glass, and dip the lip of the glass in the water plate then into the salt plate until the rim is coated in salt to your preference.
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine FICKS Margarita Mix, tequila and triple sec.
- Shake well and strain into the prepared glass.