Cotton Candy Vodka Martini
Welcome to our latest installment of delicious cocktail recipes! Today, we'll be sharing a recipe for a cotton candy vodka martini that is sure to be a hit at your next party. This refreshing and fun drink is perfect for summer gatherings or any time you're in the mood for something sweet.
- 1.5oz vodka
- 0.5oz dry vermouth
- 1oz blue Monin cotton candy syrup
- 1 clump of cotton candy (for garnish)
Cocktail Recipe Directions:
- Freeze martini glasses 15 minutes prior to making the drink
- Combine vodka, vermouth, and cotton candy syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into chilled martini glass and garnish with a clump of cotton candy on the side (or on top if you want it to dissolve for more cotton candy taste).